Poor fellow!!!

I just deleted a topic...

The poor fellow had a wonderful '67 Buick Wildcat with a 430 which would be a 360 hp motor hooked to a switch pitch 400 trany! A dream combination if there ever was one. The guy was asking about putting in a Volkswagen or Chevy engine or something! I thought I would save him the embarrassment of the comments he would have to bear here.

Hopefully he will regain his train of thought and realize a Buick should only be powered with a Buick. If he wants to talk about butchering his Buick with a Ford or Dodge or whatever engine, he should find a web board for those makes.

He is probably a young fellow and doesn't really realize what he is talking about doing, and I expect he will read this and realizes the favor I did by deleting his post. If any of those who read the post use his handle in a criticism, I will probably delete it! That way he can continue to feel comfortable here.

Thats Cool Bob! We will try to set him gently on the right course. If that doesn't work, one of us will just have to take him on a little ride.

Steve

Back