What a story.

lg69riv

Well every year theres a car show at one of my local parks.
This year my father turned 83 years old a couple weeks back and we wanted to give him a fathers day to remember. his all time favorite car is any 41 Buick. So we suprised him putting our 41 special in the show without telling him and allowing him to tell spectators all about the car.
We take him down the hill were its at and he said "holy hell thats a 41"
then he runs down to the car and goes "you bastards thats my 41" He had the best time you can possibly have. Excuse my language but the look on his face was priceless
Thats what I call a perfect fathers day.
any similar stories that anyone would like to share?

Lou

yep it was sure a day

We always kept it in a storage garage until about 3 weeks ago when we took it out.
We had to pass the garage were it rested outside ( my buisness garage)
He said "wheres the 41?" I replied saying that it was brought to another storage garage.
He said " great I won't see it for another 6 years."

'55 Barn find

:shifter:Hi, I'm brand new to Team Buick, but I would like to share my story with those who might appreciate a "barn find". I was looking through our local newspaper in the classifieds. As I got closer to the end of the ads column, I noticed a '64 chev pickup for sale, for $800.00, but it was a double ad. Without a space between them, it also had a 1955 buick for sale for $1800.00. I called immediately, and the lady said she still had the car. I arrived at the same time as another guy, interested in the car too. The other guy and I arrived at the back gate,(as the lady instructed us to do) and the man opened the gate for me to go through. Now, I didn't realize, that the ads had come out in the newspaper,3 days before this and there had been a few guys had already seen the car, and had only left there to go to the bank, (because she insisted on cash in full -no deposit). She opened the garage, and there on 4 jack stands was a completely original, black 1955 Buick Special.I said "I'lltake it" New battery & gas- 264 purrs like a kitten!! I know I'm lucky! What a find! ...randy

The end of this tory hasnt happened yet...

I was talking to one of the owners of our local upolstry shop, and she told me they are presenly redoning the inside of a 51 Buick. The car was bought in Wpg. Mb and is being redone local here, as it was bought for a guys parents 50th wedding anniversery gift.. The car is being done as close as possible to the car that drove the parents away on their honeymoon..

Back