Wooohooo

Fitysix

Hey everyone, How's it goin'?
I am so estatic to find a boad dedicated to Buick's as I have just bought a 56' Roadmaster. It will be delivered in a few days. I am sure that I will have plenty O' questions about the Ol' gal when she gets here. She is black with ghost flames and a 322 Nailhead. The guy I bought her from was a pleasure to deal with and if that is any clue as to the rest of the Buick fan base then I am in the right place!
I will be looking into performance oriented "Things" for this 322. Three dueces perhaps?:coo: I will post pics of her as soon as I learn how LOL.
Thanks to the moderator and all the fine people here in advance for your help.
Dale
PS did I say Woooohoooo yet?

Good to have you! Glad you found this forum. I had a 56 Special that I painted a custom shade of pink & white with black and white upholstery Then hung a pair of white baby shoes from the mirror with pink shoelaces that was a real lady magnet. They would walk clear across the street to tell me how nice my car looked.

'56 Roadmonster

:waving: Hey 56

Welcome Aboard! :thumbsup:

Happy to have another Member with a '56

a Roadie is quite a find!

When You get a chance tell us a little more about your new ride

Regards,:beers:

Tom Gallagher :shield:

Welcome to the board, and yes, you are in the right place. I would really enjoy seeing pictures of your new ride.

you are going to really love it. I had a 57 Roadmaster, and nothing I have ever had since rides like it did...

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry I havn't posted back I have spent the last coupla days going through all the info on this forum....WOW! Still havn't made a dent. I only have a couple of pics but here is one of the engine. I have to change the format of the other pics before uploading them. The car is supposed to be here tomorrow :hurray: and I will give the complete run down on her.
Dale

Looks real nice, least from that one picture. I cant wait to see the rest of the paint job! looks awsome!

-jeff-

Got one more converted

Here's a little more of the flames. Just got off the phone with the carrier, My car will be here tomorrow morning:laugh_4:

Back