1. oldfoneguy

WTB B-C Body Factory Disc Brake Set Up 67-70

Hello all in Buick land, I'm looking for a complete factory disc brake set up for 67 thru 70 full size B and C bodies. Prefer 69 and 70 items. If you have or know of one available please contact me here. I'm not worried about the condition of the master cyl, calipers, hold off valve or rotors...
  2. '68 Skylark Convertible

'68 Skylark Convertible

Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Factory buckets, console, Power steering, brakes, windows, top. A/C, 350 4bbl. Looking forward to getting to know her! I'm shopping for wheels and tires - trying to fit the biggest rubber in the rear without buying custom offset wheels. Any advice is...
  3. S

1968 1969 Buick Skylark instrument cluster, good shape

LINK: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280636259307&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT 1968 1969 Buick Skylark instrument cluster, good shape. Been in my garage for ~ 20 25 Years now.
  4. P

HELP FIND 68 GS 400 engine Code

I looked where my engine serial number was suppose to be and there's nothing there and there's a 70 where the Production code is. Is there somewhere else I could find the engine code or serial number on another part of the engine other than on the left side between the spark plugs? I also...
  5. 1

Estimated tow capacity for 68 GS Cal?

My wife wants to tow a small trailer with our GS. What do you think is the tow capacity?
Back