Project Bad Company

So here goes my build thread...
I was a member of V8buick for alittle over a year and after a falling out I was banned from the site, if you want to know why feel free to private message me.

Ok now that that is out of the way!

1964 Buick Skylark 2dr HT
1970 Stage I 455
Complete boxed and gusseted frame

Thats where I am at in the bulid here are some pictures of her up to this point
I will be updating pics daily

Your banned from V8?:clonk:

oh yes.

Jim Lore is too chickenshit to attach the "banned" tag to my avatar over there, but when i attempt to log in i receive a personalized message telling me i'm banned for life. for posts 'impugning the character of lawyers' or 'attacking a moderator' or some such thing. it's been the better part of a year since i've tried so i might have the specific wording wrong.

not that this stops Jim from impugning the character of groups of people ( such as hunters ) himself.

funny how he deletes the posts in question so that NO ONE else can observe what i have supposedly done wrong. or what he most definitely has done wrong.

yep . i have a true 1970 stage 1 455 , complete . i was wanting to pull intake carb and distr . i asked everyone what it was worth , no responces . so then i posted the stuff all separatly and i got 38 messages about the carb and distr . i was like wow / and a good ole guy actually sent me a message telling me these items worth and why and informed me that my motor should be kept together and ran like a race car .. so being me i posted the stuff for a fair market value by editing my original post .
well the moderator who pmed me and asked me to delete the thread and sell him all the parts for the first price didnt like that i changed it . and after he asked me to still sell the stuff to him for the second time for a lil more but not half of what its worth and i said i wanted fair market value . he got pissed and tried to e thug me on my post .. i said f u and then next thing i know the next day i go to log in and im banned ... fuckin douche ...

shes getting closer

so todays progress

lol , sorry guys ... cant post pictures . my very lil amount of pictures is i guess my limit ...wtf?

hassle Bob in pm. and by Bob, i mean the site owner and admin, not me.

there may also be a min post limit holding you down so spam a couple of posts to the board until you get too ten.

Back